Monday, January 30, 2012

Conservative Princess News Headlines Yippee!

Actually, contrary to that banner above, today's news headlines were chosen by Conservative Princess herself!

But before we get to that, I just want to take a moment to speak directly to you out there reading this. In that last piece I wrote about how I was angry at Al Franken, I probably shouldn't have said I "hated" him, because it seems to have gotten some of you a little riled up, and you started writing my boss Alicia telling her about your violence fantasies. You have to please go easier on her, Alicia is not from America, you know-- she grew up in New York!
LOL just kidding, NYC! But my point is, if you get excited and want to write to a girl about running Al Franken over with your pickup truck, please do NOT write my very sensitive genius boss Alicia about this, just email me at pattriot209 @ gmail dot com and everyone will be a lot happier, LOL

I don't want to give out my personalf Facebook but I'll have a work FB for you guys to interact with me at soon as well. You'll be able to leave your manifestos there instead of on Alicia's wall, LOL

And now, without further ado, may I proudly present:

Headlines they don't want you to read chosen by Conservative Princess:
"DOCUMENTS PROVE ERIC HOLDER LIED" 









Yippee! Thanks Conservative Princess! Catch you guys next time!
Luv,
Patt ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ღ





No comments:

Post a Comment