Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Abraham Lincoln Historic Sight!

Click 2 Embiggen
 OMG Chekitout! We wer leening agenst this wall & it turns out its a HISTORIC SIGHT associ8ed with tha 1st republican Prez EVAR, Abraham Lincoln yo! How badass is THAT? omg
OK I just wanted 2 share that LOL!
& now 4 tha NEWS:

OMG 2DAY'S MOST BADASSEREST #TCOT HEDLINES OMG
Spell Check by an Anomalous Boy

GodfatherPolitics: ATHEISTS SIDE WITH HITLER

LifeNews: GEORGETOWN TO COVER CONTRACEPTION

PatriotUpdate: ARE REPUBS ALREADY UNHAPPY ABOUT 2016?

TheBLAZE: SKIPPING BREAKFAST CAN KILL YOU!

NYPost: HAMMER-WIELDING HARLEM GANG INJURES TWO

PLUS: Check out http://www.webuiltthatnetwork.com/ 4 LOTS MORE NEWS and EXCLUSIVE NEW IMAGES by @ImpeachTheIdiot Yay!
~~~~~~~~~~
This next part is not by us, its by @CasualMeyhem Yay!
“Oh, I’m way past mad. I’m all the way to thoughtful.”  - AAHZ
I am, through training, inclination and personal experience, a practitioner of Overkill Doctrine.  It is a thing that usually serves me well.  People make fun of you when you use a bazooka to kill cockroaches, but the cockroaches don’t.  Even if you find them.
Two weeks ago it did NOT serve me well. It was the Zimmerman thing of course.  I wrote a paper on racism that was frankly not very nice.  Usually I attempt to make people think, because something you figure out on your own sticks with you much better than a lecture. But being as I was actually mad, I got way too brutal with my attacks.  I actually owe my patrons a big thank you, because they pulled me up short, as they should have.
I decided, for my own ego, or maybe to get it out of my system, to try it again.  I spent a good bit of time checking news articles and taking notes this morning. Then, staring at them a minute ago, I realized regurgitating all that info not only would be overkill, but others have, can, and will again, do it much better than I ever could.  So what’s left?
Zimmerman in a nutshell: A Hispanic man followed, against 911’s advice, a 17 year old black minor, and shot and killed him in what evidence supported and a jury decided was self-defense. Somehow this is all supposed to be the fault of white racists.
We’ve all heard that “White people are racist,” to insane levels while this case has been going on.  I’ve also heard in the past that “Black people are criminals,” and “Hispanic people are lazy illegal aliens.”  It does not take a rocket scientist to decide that the latter two are racism at work. Logic would say that is the case with the first as well, but for some reason “White people are racist,” gets a pass.  Funny how people justify their own racism as if brought down from the mountain by Moses.
Indeed racism against whites is the only way white people are involved in this mess at all, as neither Martin nor Zimmerman is white.  But it keeps coming back in the press like a bad penny. Chris Matthews even apologized for “all white people.”  The term “White Guilt” is in vogue at the moment, but all it really means is self-hate.  There is nothing new or exciting about that. 
This is America.  Americans are consciously not responsible for what our ancestors did, only for what we ourselves do. It’s one of the reasons so many people come here. Until people figure that out, there will be no end to racism. How could there be?

No comments:

Post a Comment