Tuesday, July 30, 2013

HONESTLY, NYC?

OMG new intervu w/us by tha supar-GR8 Jill Pavel yo!
Clik HEAR 2 reed it!
OMG 2day's rant from @CasualMeyhem is about NYC!!
OMG we luv u Casual Meyhem! XOXOXO
Honestly, New York City?
Really?  You need THIS?!!?
I’m more than a little inclined to support Weiner, just so I have someone to mock when Bloomberg is gone.  I have to admit though, you didn’t deserve the billionaire dietician and you don’t deserve a rogue flasher either.  Granted lobbying for his support couldn’t be easier. All you’ll need to do is send him a bunch of dirty pictures, and he’s in your pocket.  Exactly how many sweet young things is he going to set up in private apartments before you get offended? I hope the answer is zero.
I get really angry whenever some public official’s sexual habits suddenly become my business.  I really didn’t want to know. I was happier not knowing.  But if he can’t keep his own business under control, how is this guy supposed to be managing yours?
Democrats like to make believe that there is a war on women by the right, but then you back guys like this?  Or San Diego Mayor Bob Filner?  Elliot Spitzer the would-be comptroller? Google away people, seriously!  No, I don’t know how in the hell Gov. Sanford got elected as a Representative, but I didn’t and do not support him.  The message sent when you tolerate this sort of behavior is that you expect everyone else to tolerate it too.  Did you know that includes your sisters, cousins and mothers as well as mine?  It does. And as far as the creep is concerned, if you elect him anyway, he has your blessing.  Think about that.
Think about that before you accuse me of a “War on Women” most especially.
I know Weiner is down in the polls. 4th I heard.  Still perhaps my little nudge will be contributory in nipping this in the bud.  Don’t swap the Nanny Mayor for a Pervert Mayor. Don’t make this horrible mistake… AGAIN.
I REALLY DON’T LIKE THAT MAN.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
2DAY'S PATRIOT NEWS HEDLINES

WBTN: WELFARE: IT'S NOT A WAY OF LIFE
LIFENEWS: MIRACLE BABY DEFIES DOCTORS!

GODFATHER POLITICS: INJURED VET TOLD TO REMOVE AMERICAN FLAG

PATRIOT UPDATE: DO CLINTONS DISLIKE WEINERS?


TheBLAZE: CONTROVERSIAL NEW JFK CONSPIRACY DOC

ZOOK ZANGSTEN: WANT TO CATCH BOTTOM FEEDERS? (IMAGE)

BTW we LUV Zook Zangsten, we R his girls! XOXOXOxoxoxoxoxo

Pls B nice 2 @DebbieAmerican who is doing tha @ThoseUSAGirls twitter 2day.
Her new bf is vry conservative & she's just lerning about lots of stuff LOL.
XOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment