Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Johnny Ramone, tha Conservative who co-cre8ed Punk Rock

HAPPY WEDNESDAY EVRY1 HOORAY!
OMG So I wrote a article 4 u guys yo OMG!
It's about tha badass punk rocker whose Daddy was in tha MARINES yo!
OMG pls CLICK HEAR 2 reed THAT yo OMG
I worked so hard on that I hope u like it Hooray!

My new boyfrend helped me chooze theze hedlines LOL OK he choze em:

FOX News: U.S. Sees "New Chapter" After Chavez

Heritage: Why the Death of Chavez Matters

The BLAZE: Holder Says Obama Can Kill YOU With a Drone

Patriot Update: Smith & Wesson Earnings Triple

Godfather Politics: Democrats Tell Americans To Be Victims

OMG 2moro is our 100th post EVAR Hooray!
2 cellabr8, Conservative Princess is gonna be here
PLUS the RETURN of a very very handsome man GASP WHO? WHO?
Zook
!!OMG!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


#Tcot Fashions OMG!






No comments:

Post a Comment