Thursday, March 14, 2013

News 4 Pie Day yo omg

OMG LOVERS! Its MOI & Im back with all tha news its like FASHENABLE 2 know Yay!
As U can C abuv, I put on glasses 2day so that my news choices wuld B SMRTerer yo!

FOXNews: Dems Advance Assault Weapons Ban

TheBLAZE: MEET GUN GIRL!!!

Godfather: If You Breathe, You Might Be a Terrorist!

PatriotUpdate: Conserv Radio Host Says Repubs Have Death Wish!

NY Post: Career Girls By Day, Strippers for Wall Street By Night


Oh, New York Post, how we luv ur like classyniss yo!

OMG HEARS BIG SHOCKERING NEWS!!!
Tha new pic by @ImpeachTheIdiot is about how he duznt like Obama!
BREAKING: Studies show Obama has not changed ~  on Twitpic
CLICK THA PIC ABUV 2B SHOCKERIZED & LOLLIFIED


OK tha news is afficially ovar but as long as ur hear I wanted 2 share sumthing I like found on tha YT yo. Its not like "HARD NEWS" but its like obviusly importint 2 any1 out their with a fashion sence LOL

OMG HOW 2 TELL A FAKE CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN SHOE!!
Darlings, u'll thank me aftr watchering this 1, trust me.
XSPESHALLY if u live in NYC yo LOL omg
Also, I want 2 commant on this next vid:

"How 2 Make Hi-Heals COM4TIBLE?"
Like WAAT? OMG dear Im like 4'8" sanz heals, I like nead my Christian Louboutins just 2B tall enuff 2 ride tha grownup rides @ Dizney yo! Ive worn hi-heals so long that my feat hurt if I walk 2 tha shower in tha AM bearfoot yo! If my Daddy byes me flats, I give them 2 tha pour 99%er peeps out in Bklyn yo LOL (OK I give them 2 Slavation Army LOL).
My point is this:
If ur like NOT com4tible in hi-heals, perhaps its just NOT tha like LIFESTYLE 4 U!
Possibly ur ment 2B a like charwomen scrubbering offices @ nite on 1 of thoze TV shows about offices. Or evan in a like REEL office I gess, if thay actully have those in reel life.
If ur going 2B fabulus darling, u'd bettar work it full-time yo.
Theirs nuthing us badass supercool poseurs like WURST then a like FAKE POSEUR yo ucch!

OMG Speeking of witch, hears our new Bigfoot documentry we did last nite Yay!

Bigfoot is news! Bigfoot is HARD news yo! BADASS!

OMG wat elce? Oh rite badass rizing contry music starlet
@MarySarahMusic has a new music vid up Yay!!

So pls check that out cuz shes tha badasserest girl in Texas yo!

OK umm I think we'll B back 2moro 4 more newsy fun OMG Yay!
Ciao lovers!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment